1 lb. ground chuck (or hamburger)
1 medium or large onion diced
4 tbsp. chopped garlic (or more !)
1/2 cup catsup
1/4 cup Kansas City Brand BBQ sauce
2 tsp. cumin (or to taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Sautee onions, garlic until translucent.
2) Add meat and cook at medium high heat until well done.
3) Add catsup, BBQ sauce, cumin, salt, and pepper.
4) Simmer at low heat for 5 minutes.
5) Serve only on Koegels hot dogs !
Great on quesadillas, too !!
Submitted By: Mr. Jan Buzan
Thank you for your interest in Koegel employment opportunities. Koegel maintains a comprehensive compensation package.